Re: [Banana] Updated Charter

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Thu, 28 September 2017 16:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=97368; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1506615523; x=1507825123; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=Y9QK64Dlb0SrTPjpwI/Y34gJNasUpnfnbcEUCGA6aO0=; b=GSTMORoQLTuTDNrpjkZYZG8EzffLasFYRzfspXBU1M1/CTv11Dyp1u1h qx3CaqLto3VU0kCVSW/uZoxRc9ap++ImzQyHiB5WGAzUQGc7H2hmfoKZX dvRAvWludbsQ6Bkd2qHJ2u2uZZAqFezyjHbKRqxQ3ZlO+LDoS118Ba5m8 c=;