Re: [bcause] Barbara's view (was Re: to wait or not to wait)

"Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)" <pengshuping@huawei.com> Fri, 29 March 2019 13:01 UTC

From: "Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)" <pengshuping@huawei.com>
To: Gregory Dalle <gdalle@juniper.net>
CC: "Wadhwa, Sanjay (Nokia - US/Mountain View)" <sanjay.wadhwa@nokia.com>, "Dolganow, Andrew (Nokia - SG/Singapore)" <andrew.dolganow@nokia.com>, "Wan, Kenneth (Nokia - CA/Markham)" <kenneth.wan@nokia.com>, Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com>, "STARK, BARBARA H" <bs7652@att.com>, bcause <bcause@ietf.org>, Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com>, "Henderickx, Wim (Nokia - BE/Antwerp)" <wim.henderickx@nokia.com>, "Miaofuyou (Miao Fuyou)" <fuyou.miao@huawei.com>