Re: [BEHAVE] proprietary implementation v.s standardised protocols//re: draft-xu-behave-nat-state-sync-00

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Tue, 01 December 2009 07:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=uq+D2U1GqIS721NkilelmxqPqxJ+A04iPEHf4Zz/PbQ=; b=BN9etrQhclPnYQdpG/9NhGIJnueaKNOppAIsFZo8Lek9qoTwfKF9IG5EXz07Xm6D9+ IXEA73deLvG8/00xanv+JWV4f6SpTdI1i2qMx+58mogs53VkNUcrq+aqxl8khoYXBcSh Cngl/QZSrb9LxIlNg6R7OJw2Xsf5kDWuRYNEg=