Re: [BEHAVE] Home NAPT44 - How many ports?

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Thu, 06 June 2013 13:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4774; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1370526224; x=1371735824; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=I7M+/qo0hkPXbpmaFC2Uok5tewCDHiLzIZO6NTYB0nE=; b=lu7U40ikxNGjiWJ3yuEWqTeBhtl8XOdftf2Ti+K55Y4qGbQejekcK8Av h29HQu4S203EHwnGyfjuKhW1oLw8z7l6nNnjDvHf9Ia7R3MTgFnBLXulz JyhR5QmES9smx8YJtuWUZrPrJI8qphdPp9DGfjXCtYwJF5WUwMjUd0bb1 U=;