Re: [BEHAVE] Home NAPT44 - How many ports?

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Thu, 06 June 2013 22:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3557; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1370558506; x=1371768106; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=GcRkabjegJdyA/Ic2V/3cSpwUoMxvBhBDzHbf+ZcycY=; b=glr8BFd7oj/hLQsswcCnfytqSRbvLO6cBKUwyxjK3LPgB9E2VwwnFXKx 4Kb/JpjmfSTxupP+eOb4Q74n+3WONPVBmCa8al7e7QbB7eknffhEhan05 q+kH4HW5f/ggwGHafBzmvB1kyLkOSYEc+d9V0ZJtylYWaxiauF0BjtR0T Q=;