Re: [BEHAVE] SYSLOG strategy for organizing NAT logging event parameters

Chris Lonvick <clonvick@cisco.com> Fri, 03 May 2013 16:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3050; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1367595500; x=1368805100; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id: references:mime-version; bh=P463ZBHPPWIjtqp19qy090OH92GYQZ5BoBKg0BuH6s4=; b=SAFXEs5ghW9BRfmDtrTbB1WOgpLDvTnGwOyUbz3TWHJybhfMbn6KyFb9 2xb9Op1q2zOjoJCTIR/bTnMT1waCe2i2FJqlM0GwNA0MGroFYkDYR7lIr LZ81iIPotDRKuTBPyXFCELu3Vw401SUEAfhh7Vi0XP3Vpp3eqjbfThzrF A=;