Re: [BEHAVE] proprietary implementation v.s standardised protocols //re: draft-xu-behave-nat-state-sync-00

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Thu, 26 November 2009 18:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=M8yyoS4fuChiFWkgPg22oinOyhthA52nxtAZ5YueFDA=; b=ZE82gs240ZuOaWma9aTyKjfaL/X5G+Jlt4obKh7PENCoBFlEpLDHBwlsrNkG5Rmi/u A0jLHkmMmdnIynCjYWwBLRHIOe2mJvKSQt2+z8HB5pLz41+81O6CvRClVXNnOYanoDrk QG1IUnCyYX4yNvSlNrJ8qExzVi871BDniB9fU=