Re: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-behave-syslog-nat-logging-01.txt

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Mon, 01 July 2013 17:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16076; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1372698419; x=1373908019; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=baOSjkOc5fKC8EiNRNkWGI356LcXAqmEgTCHj6dPH+M=; b=gPy6WQzS8FV26TH/5bp3XV7DhB5SKf+DhIsidpIAJZOFuRC1ZfKQt4h3 nIeAOepN9nY10ua4ZyABWKWeoLzT5k/0LClJXffrbvAdDKOLsaJ/yYuxU xEmH1xwnBNAVNhAASQ5pgp+0DLh0a/dS/AovYJiFMN5NHCHKVrZVY1DCd Y=;