Re: [BEHAVE] Home NAPT44 - How many ports?

"Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <repenno@cisco.com> Wed, 05 June 2013 19:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4081; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1370460318; x=1371669918; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=b49WIL1Ep8qYdWlzth5PaJxUt/8WbzvqgibUvQOx73U=; b=dXje9RVTCeJK/Qu8GtSScltvBceLjH+GlEr1NubhVrOeu1xjEOOkVsp0 AnHsFKgTEGXU7T4CjZwRIwoxoOuv4ZYOBJpiVtaxpsdv9OuzyNk3gdVgo nw2tfIswffxaOJ7tzPVIip6/N6gadGXFJqMbWh25S2WvY8MMZmnF/qFvU 8=;