Re: [BEHAVE] proprietary implementation v.s standardised protocols //re: draft-xu-behave-nat-state-sync-00

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Thu, 26 November 2009 17:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=xx8sriX68oBCMw/g5UPSfda0d+KIh3Pv2ZZyzDuRdrI=; b=DyypxooMetw4/7vsowu1jQZt3P1StGwbodrnRBQWeEXJVhgW4YkYL6qeLtbuz7aYlY rxcv+mzH/uUv51VS0beNWxp9I1YcDawKFfpFaKuK9qjnWpTzsaW4fQ/9B4jaVyhKvORR G3+63yFYJ5kKZQht1wxgM7jmotHST2ZK++PwE=