Re: [bess] WGLC, IPR and implementation poll for draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 04 April 2019 23:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=NM5jXCWVT3WWQJjeTt05C6nw2p0Ayg0YobTfhKYEzYM=; b=SoAGQ24sTqFqPaR4WG8+hohnydyvVKllm2Aj6K8BmodEGXPYKwpssHAVNnrdi1XSxk 0qBYOCNjKDVQFdlxQCy+ttKlCb+GTiAu8LcJ1xXw7l49BvKVB+F9jD0UEtIY0QcCM4AD 5AjohK4sICQY+u0rmoJjIjF3dzQ5IwnrXaSxtv/bs8eEATJ1CX8u/92B6ANOknfaXRqt iwRd7/PCy7CvQB5kAB4h0zMQDYOb8BD7Q1yGBRDeLhAMrI4tWp1xcugyLH8d5Em5VB3O GNShrqoVlGPHnuZlzR9fyCHrUhMP4X+ZA8S8gRFpeeEl48tU0F3MjQzXynIrPbGn+VAg asdA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=NM5jXCWVT3WWQJjeTt05C6nw2p0Ayg0YobTfhKYEzYM=; b=fMAZKRUdR9e0mnlNDxNIvb5gX5GkN1NgnBOGtGrKMFHwm+lx70UZSs0SqbbI9ivUYg SEQU1A3tqY/3TuqC0JBebcaN78EZaOVtM9FhDNFgiXqqEeu7h/30G7sSfxoDo5p7s1vW KBkE1UwjptsYN1bMW94Eqj+UmPmXI9nY7w+To1PuV29KZ3G+HPRvYygGfixJaAc6fkrQ E7mVmlfdHaS5lD1RDn+HPkuUP6rNsDzN0e56iJ3ZIBAVecD0Je65JPeDxxk0z2UB34q0 BgfanRNpSekbx+qqBSk1DVc3Idh2xnwd+QIq/egMT16zxMo2KiHQH1C0oyamze1+Fz66 8Qlw==