Re: [bess] Point #3 on draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sat, 06 May 2017 17:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=VS5DFREwGEiCguH1KngNs+5MG2VnDQO9ZfxWR01m7Y8=; b=NMvicBOkAyHZUdac7/DfgFsGTJIjOsB37NmHQjmjiL9HFdNcA/CTQ0ZbMDResN6du5 KR9z3FXo+eF3ermpITEv/O5ULfAzzlDJ9SflL96yZFTUZNtuGHVjVFbYkCmQZEmFmD7Y UkFW2Blkp392Bermj1EXdL+hoCnY6VCYWz9ven4+h1G6Wskj84Zh2Bb5Hiagpojvdu3C LAyf7kX7bk5ni2b3J2gIGWJWI6XaT6aSkk6hfrxwmWYynlB10GiTPaE4Ns9dXvMPvP29 J0mksNB7HHarMUCiH5LgPFujubYE1YI9du4Z/+3R2zio/dLIpHpbfHZYoMXhOmOLrKfu +F8Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=VS5DFREwGEiCguH1KngNs+5MG2VnDQO9ZfxWR01m7Y8=; b=XxkskQkWv6ge2v74K7JT21CoK+lMedUdc6PfCe6vpEwEWhiR3d90VVPGx3qkONN+4l slBfL0/6GCmWIvfZNk0BIdzs9Bi2TNRSFv/Yq8gjABX8UvbgqHrWw6ZfsKIMPLxMpyF7 0rHvF/sG8NMOOtCPRpbD67ea+NhzX1BkvgYCNvKzuKf5z2CB7qTQB5/Gtf8FULSOTeJc ulliivGubye2Mxq402oq4RciVIlY4nGQj2YF57N0/67D8WqJN6DKcw37PVNVH9LPAabh rSpDAWDjsJP1H0jGVvqTrsk890KWyr7X4yRdAm4yqBP97tfWHMnY3mDYts5urICf56qF kdqw==