Re: [bess] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet-04: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 27 January 2016 09:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=21674; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1453887469; x=1455097069; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=3NFbQFy29CWnD143yVjlzF+hSjQly9QrXpqNEDpFG6Y=; b=PJpWT8SPse8v5n//5ucWZdIN8djHbTahMfUI4YbFHrAPN9EHH+AqFn24 FoG2tzxFq8sT/P7jRYFP2VoMrE72aTNFn5c5OR9cAnzbE2ULIqOgJTIjb NFWDA86KXjTiTTirm89MC3BO9QBWEgbxKtpXtL+SGv30jnRiEPXdrlIhs Q=;