Re: [bess] MIBDoc review of draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib-02.txt

<thomas.morin@orange.com> Thu, 01 June 2017 09:41 UTC

To: Hiroshi Tsunoda <tsuno@m.ieice.org>
CC: "Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang" <zzhang@juniper.net>, Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com>, Glenn Mansfield Keeni <glenn@cysols.com>, Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com>, "ops-ads@ietf.org" <ops-ads@ietf.org>, Martin Vigoureux <martin.vigoureux@nokia.com>, "bess@ietf.org" <bess@ietf.org>
References: <56E7D219.7000902@orange.com> <56FBD402.9040102@cisco.com> <56FBDD81.6080502@cysols.com> <11152_1459347064_56FBDE78_11152_10229_1_56FBDE77.6030605@orange.com> <56FBE17E.5090609@cisco.com> <570C9586.7030905@cysols.com> <570DC523.3040907@cysols.com> <F73A3CB31E8BE34FA1BBE3C8F0CB2AE28CC742F5@SZXEMA510-MBX.china.huawei.com> <BLUPR0501MB1715A41533590C81B9E54601D45C0@BLUPR0501MB1715.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CAPbjwkyWzJ7AJAFKXcWvhnBvu6C-oY3J+rH8rY4sb1U2tWH35w@mail.gmail.com> <21015_1496308603_592FDB7B_21015_167_7_550bf393-11ff-e1b3-8657-b20e73b993e1@orange.com> <CAPbjwkxKgEavEitt5TdA2QLbXF-2-W=j+vbVZuYzpaFsw87UWQ@mail.gmail.com>