Re: [bess] WG Last Call (including implem status & shepherd) for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-03

<thomas.morin@orange.com> Mon, 09 May 2016 13:39 UTC

To: "Rabadan, Jorge (Nokia - US)" <jorge.rabadan@nokia.com>, BESS <bess@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws@ietf.org
From: thomas.morin@orange.com
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 15:39:41 +0200
Subject: Re: [bess] WG Last Call (including implem status & shepherd) for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-03

Hi Jorge, all,

While looking at pending shepherd write-ups, I noticed that
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree is also asking for the same sub-type (0x04) [1].

Hopefully there will be a nice way to sort this out, but the lesson is
that we collectively fail to get the benefits that a First Come First
Server policy offers.

Best,

-Thomas

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree-04#section-8