Re: [bess] WG Last Call, IPR and Implementation poll for draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation-03

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 01 October 2019 01:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=0Vz6I+yf9YLg9W8kFUtETrVv7HDA0nmt6TV9+vyuSMs=; b=aNoRsf1YKkniyboxVrmi51gpEyF57V7DVXa3ry8uk6NlkcFudt0aFt7DkMn7gtEAkP GEXwvnXQlKtOX7pKLtLzwzTRKxFtYcrvU4sOh50CY0hI0tQ/0nawoJfhdjwrFUTkUVo3 wqG8oMsX+d6MoX6f8dqRnZsbK2u+YSNa0tkZio2n2vV2wGRZ4WouWngtH6v/d+FglSjn SuVuW/RwVBJfKJ6tsiJoq/WSgjhy7wwfk3U6uV73XgdySfUaa7m4j6NqLt+DhFpUlwKc 98sxI959AJEp+Hg3I/W8uUjkbQJFUa16Uw8E40jt6dXMKKADjNBkB48Mt5Vd50mj5YYZ R79A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=0Vz6I+yf9YLg9W8kFUtETrVv7HDA0nmt6TV9+vyuSMs=; b=bBUOHNFmpqGTQZEwGrupDx9P4+22VER8FP2f88xyIbvYBSXAGToXADQctcYwW/miuQ VFTsoNREhjYCC4ycpJF2n9c4BGMf4YD1Vl+xpcqs4KIlTBphPWgTDL0QPgO0odSBZzRo 4ippDpzFjmIvuEZPjpcM317Q2soLXdufHvLTn9ZbK2FyVaJL0FBEcfnWfVJb+cgjvDvZ +ZIKGOoIPtEsJNrTOmZjphrUJDHDlxtLmkd7M+s+Za2OhawjHuaXbZMASHWTbBXs9MWD Evd75hHWYvYsP8/Rn4eQ8NMIW633a1Soa5H33HR7V1naAV+Lia6rGWbl2JCcT7CTZGmu 2TqQ==