[bess] AD Review of draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-08

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 04 December 2017 21:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xplbdpkacz6S1PEGrgCoaLrMABXaGvuI/ONdO90mmKk=; b=WH+OAw6PdSKchgCmd9PcHJKzBh1qlz92jm8SRjt7pVgKDOuVJX1pdzkhou2XbG3VQJ ZRdl6CN87RU5YfhxO+PVL7Pc8ttrmBavty3L1bCXKRu22v98S0cns8L4UuNxH1J/Tky6 URoz0ZKtlivtoYVxRMdYdawDfk4Vp/7B3wwMkjfCaXpTv7hRAno0VBkLjyZAMW6lzX7L osulHP589us/UVzES06rWas0JLnHrBhh4YTOXX70QYkEmfZpg5F3BAXSIQfIXGQR3RCt bBrbjtXiNL6MV51WcfXJ3352Tb15h8JbA/aO1F2L1sRHU1ygLb794yQx/DQyoFzkfSCG 9n6Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xplbdpkacz6S1PEGrgCoaLrMABXaGvuI/ONdO90mmKk=; b=ENaXG6tm0WAN0+qZp+ENeS+JYbCW+cWJ28mgamoTyl+sk7K01h9GrlwQy59eds7so4 qHmPo5oFStWY1hEyMwpatQ/F9+1Q/T8T16S70vUFHs7keVH1zyMZBUlup/80oIsdioO2 mCjM4UsYewVHVetLuiFi5VX0VTV5YYHR83lATuO3AmoZtxlrK79js5/SuhyEOFBloZ1O oX8iWnPm82VmrxGUmMbEJcxallHoy+lVOgFvCdcy/y5epm34feXkH1EW7fcIWlAAqKRI dmvTZNSUjVdJjJOaQHh8syPcG7VE2XcBEePuwBJpTifzUCHNy0bS+eMj1/uVMkAGOrxc cQog==