Re: [bess] AD Review of draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-07

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Thu, 16 February 2017 20:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=50530; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1487278716; x=1488488316; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=lLU65tXo6hgWjayGvXftVXbzNNZykV7RjhpF1BbUAIo=; b=F5trcPRWpG7iTH4B4d+tRMQIy8lTQwZtJVH+bT+irmBRWBkP3F1Ww8XM M8iBvRBP/QlqT0mHjX8igfbCuT3+9UbPEDjvI33hb1nWl189eL9QEa9SW FPBdpOipfD6guUTcLOpuhoJdbByOQFaIWEW8ve6dW3E5IGETN4GSYajrI w=;