Re: [bess] AD Review of draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-08

"Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com> Fri, 08 December 2017 03:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=28094; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1512702116; x=1513911716; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=RiBpZ2AWW0YbuJpxo02bUdQPVmRVpxBwYYQhBQEpbh0=; b=eUTFCi3wmHf+Q25Yf2GZsr+yg17ap0A9Q6DZwQInfRdO9vO2hdcKOrrw GJZszTw9Bc+R2ONpaNQKBxgY5bsUkNOmMVSvqU+UmwOyqviOSG3py2tJ7 KMaRmRVEoptxG5/Tb7wr+zP3x3UpFDjM0mwXliLGCiq9N24chw6y9BhP0 Y=;