Re: [bess] MIBDoc review of draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib-02.txt

Hiroshi Tsunoda <tsuno@m.ieice.org> Thu, 01 June 2017 09:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ieee-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=+gr7LABkWYc6HgGa60hBAS7DuCmaFmgNGrO4/HUSzA8=; b=FLglO37Cx3ZBhOJt+HgBCO93z73Y+ehQcmMdxoObExOnC1uj1Tt3QX6ozAiVBn6Xe0 Ldh4peVbmvhf7xj8YXXXytkxEEE6PWIpWLiLLrHzmxYIt3Wxgd2W6uZRhqoVv99Nwv1x 1lwE+MbsDXrLs3kdaArCF1yxIBcOBBZcC3l4e3+yrAgD/Er+Ykq45Opt5DhEFmonHfRE U7pAFAfKZjPnpUpO2tB/ZU4ZGKgbXZ8xhZUUPbn/N6EKgP2x3hQEQip2VOJMxQzgCPKe 12nn1yIVp9hgaR9YffBE4J3bxbgCnUPrhxkfX+THyMlpr17C/Qy+OUGQCwelCBSDICTF pEZw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+gr7LABkWYc6HgGa60hBAS7DuCmaFmgNGrO4/HUSzA8=; b=gvsu2lbjvJM+p/S+ih2l1eZifnR0iQAEZye563dGs5UxepDsFitimY//Sq3WkPkZRH 9NgGadjI0tC4PwGwuwLi52zkZjfCOOrhlJcbPeoHlbQUjiNsLEMLnKbDi18+DGJ4J54O sx3YDjS8Ur1JwmN2JVYKKhEfC5GMpxC3Q+17putPE8kWLkZVaPeJ8n85uRY5bNtNpzye bCOsK+a/L7Z8WH0lsFdCUMAB25BkayRnFgWYsi1EJdfWY0IYPdSsSf5e19H/uOn7ip64 N8qbr/DlLCoWqIzSZq61PBdFXpoJUMm8YDrYz1H6stW/J7gBJG1iQ6OUf2DGLuL5KiA7 NESA==