Re: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-inter-subnet-forwarding-10.txt

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Sat, 05 September 2020 18:28 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Ii/sb9XSrocTeuTOJesUMwPFHc5T84YuHw+1lFGADvs=; b=S8kocwJOfgfd3i/u1udRPXBCY9rpCzJhXU3agZOfZfqSjQ30t59m5OYgt3X6GD/kkk EuwM4pTvZaDi74u+WvNedLfXnXm9cx9ChIEramWs5Mk1YZFWw3JhLfn3l5XGSu+3GpNT 9Zhubh9CIBKILXwkWbcm6MiqgarcA4dquML3M66gTCuNul4lNUSpQEix4gldKoV1V439 /YdgbfhbLgAmD3CMdIrxEU5KwyxGSO4YjEfDmQffqTjmqRXmd2TgVi+EGyBQvtiAp5A7 NgG5YWWWgHWvCR/0nt+HAQRXGQxEzZ7s4FHVpRjGvGQ+TNFIdepFxY8uM79Ewt7PYKKX kk0A==