Re: [bess] MIBDoc review of draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-04.txt

Hiroshi Tsunoda <tsuno@m.ieice.org> Thu, 13 April 2017 09:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ieee-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6s2h4fAfHj4vyv6m2kaXa43DOLHWhanJNllmXHcCX5U=; b=droeD7WXTa8IEwLDuiOBWk/ZcP7yNGJz+7Z1lO1zKiK5MsVg7M28TZkG/kzd1UUsS5 GOS+dzV1+ZMQnShs8F38Aj8AIBE2LSEKI/emP9EWtgXQikG2I6Fip8mqeTR4rxEP4+sp Kat/XU4r4EYwKvjRvTVuYdxHeiyrI2o9Ev0h+P/pFuzKQ/DjKc0e8/MXZY+xLmNhAPxN TUuUtaTZ2OF4yKdvhXbwpcyrPxBb+5/lWfwsgaMTYyte+X4FOROvxG0cZttyP7/27alx DJP9wmwztdX6V4c6DAzBCMq3tbRbQcJDcZucXPZyzHcuLAPiLfu6yIo0cq4l/1/pNEGx 1Hjg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6s2h4fAfHj4vyv6m2kaXa43DOLHWhanJNllmXHcCX5U=; b=GfwW1uDg+M2L/d5enF4SICVbWWAWCIwf/y3XWKRfoqLtEaloyu3TS0FPFoDqWiJIIC NDxP7tsc0RdLlqjSbRpw4ZBgJT8KfSJ3rIJPw58KuSRZTqiCP+/woRSJs4AJicvVNCcr CoRoySFJ5I3U9TVOeX9Z9aHbSOoc0RFTLvf/qgZLryvBXDbyP7IsLD30IAKAE0gpF/eS C265nMYaM7EBy4ksIbtDsx1DH67Qm8ziCemMvt0Ft/JCKS5O3l/2VLegYRNIyAfEVgaE 0CbulvrAKYCZDYYJVFz+STl2SqExlesvWLOXUt2wk0RAUqw1WT5O7Y38bmhhp9TPpDgj 66ug==