Re: [bess] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 21 January 2021 16:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+nmcXdVz71qHZ3tFQHf3vZ6MvSubgWg8zhDlVSNJE1Y=; b=a7WBkjkFyOfYEHwdYUaMr9o5bR4dJX0dsKavubTDIsSMvcHheC1emNISOLEsEmOzYe +hpt6Ssb6huks6RvrnAKiHsMf/4Q74+8THbqGEfACMrX7a60rPGGm6ALq/MIQme6HdPG ywzIj3bISITwLafNGwqkD9wsodw/tr3WA9ufRJ/i+EVqm57q6IYqkt2+4NzrclGerg6A ReYyQ6UpOAjqKwjVDPfO+N8foBaUYyfBIftXiyxXVsxVtl9mxaoGEHhRCvqU9ezdiqFg E+HGTJrOdgLNfyMGc3a+LD0ilQcWI2S0HOfRe+NWu/FjIvA+um64uFH1eLJ+3pfP+2l6 mKJA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+nmcXdVz71qHZ3tFQHf3vZ6MvSubgWg8zhDlVSNJE1Y=; b=fHt3b6/eNHhCyC9uaOQBGXDR+quismtAJ1OY8bbM6m3m3VeybutMd3PS9EQ74y6aYn a38OQRsfjs/vhGJ2qHqj/e6wQmYLwPSV88HPn99u8tBtH7aYD0qkega9HPUZHttHxRjV vXuO5HCZfOJLAsQvuHZbwYIAF3s1gxEcpSB064mgS/YqvWYDQPpALBIJiq1bKhT4fWto ZARW8mxdiHsQyRqLXe2CzRQt3+Fq6XwhHYWjEqMf6qBH8MmwIJU67OHEVLAIEADL6CpO rNGw2x6IKENQ8lPFzDExvO68NHYnSqq73W4Tr4QAlVTQsyuyF/lZP9mDtKZJcEbOlTU7 yCSQ==