Re: [bess] AD Review of draft-ietf-bess-dci-evpn-overlay-05

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 26 January 2018 21:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/Z3JgG7a6RUS8DJa9CrZr8sPttqVUe3PO7JnfMSbYo8=; b=cXMOsqLyqBwT9aW9gDyvE7r43I0jbB8dC3QnsOZm+KXuTRTBevom9bs87JI89dJlPR dpZ88BRx0znLg8VN3uQyXh7tg0aOoCgCrWmRUpJ2js6SEFLHeUq/77imYJIBzpyBt/UV biHnYqIpqZciv/jb2v5Rf3N0zzbZYAiuK8rTtTBVS4IJUNCUDaDFGZWNnYHq16dGzWCo krnwlK4GfCDgbqm9/uo1YlYcmYiwv4kvln7IOV0lffKwDzHFt7qiEG6blUjXAeDn/HI3 Z5+HLSPgT6Z4jflzzV9qwXaUDXV69oVwjE6ZwGHevN58oRMZH0NsDMNX8gghArwjuXxM /DXQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/Z3JgG7a6RUS8DJa9CrZr8sPttqVUe3PO7JnfMSbYo8=; b=s5FkC5Svo4HUSGaGvn9KHDNSd2XVhxmX6xsKBA1onPTO0JIlbj7y3MIbTJ0dY8HrRY 0WiyOrgJXnhbL1StG7frzfyaVLk6ZKsDjDZF/VYgc+tjpKocP/IEgmzZJLeRkStItIfo YXBTCX0Bgwo9hNPy7mxuYgXTBgsXMzbVHg1NzKTSqKysDpiUE5UtftsfaUa0qYeAASBW TQodXmH1kIgmlnBB3/SOMJOUB2njmI5M4uLT6hkUj1Sk9PwlT6gLyVo4by39o4vqSznL IYF5nnZMP/oCgevsvba9x6+dBjLKmO+s3Wl99wByM/6ek9KyD9qwpU6VGl+mrlArSsau mmIA==