Re: [bess] BESS - IETF 115 update 4 drafts IPv4-Only PE Design / ALL SAFI , IPv6-Only PE design / ALL SAFI

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 11 November 2022 12:23 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.084 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_FREEMAIL_DOC_PDF=0.01, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject :date:message-id:reply-to; bh=FAFKXYiy6qqlb2B4ePBZ0Fln1Ad5LSB/AXs38vjWjwo=; b=mFpQW/5b4CSbNmTI6OWbj15DlTpNbhXswmoiZD+lAW0Us4P9xyxm0ELMs727BqhNxz gd5Djiakdaw8hMTxj7sWPTR3xZKafATluKlVF54hfn4TovptPuhyLmYsCaSwcOwlEsLX 94mfH7AFCCmXrLpWrKM/KEnAoSZQRWlUSyAYp+K4C9lWuiKkHu9e+6LlOJJ1jWK6YiQT nH+4QEG0JfEn/v5Em4f/GUFH0wZZ368/jP9rsqrJnjJ/xf7OPmtEDupMpQ8bW3aDskA1 C9WU+iQkdlsgmgrkihOmNwDyocTrWZ6PcsOpDznByaKUoEjveTcs9V6wRfr85byTmNFg kJKw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:x-gm-message-state :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=FAFKXYiy6qqlb2B4ePBZ0Fln1Ad5LSB/AXs38vjWjwo=; b=roJBfLbRLc1lOxqWBxyhQ4Z73SqiMiGn7vykcAktfT8fofnsHJujwGkdtA/8WwqVP9 Ge/09kCOOZ799ABAaQ3iW6yZgIlw2WKznwo0EUZCWwtc/Yh7/eVH2VYPLWSTez3uiMIa PiKKCbDuMtBjfeMVx0THvYWXYYqV9Su/8inobFRTwugysAdA+iPgjT+uNhmtHKmRE0dX 9SIUau+aE8najqcI+h9ra11OjFBwNXyB9374QQKTisxYZrcGdYdopboaaNhNQOMFfJ8s ErbfdTS8Wz7FKR7iijB/dZ59xL7kb5gCkg9m2Hlvp1ayeQ2nj5Juqeh2QO9/kMMCzXBw c2hg==