Re: [bess] Routing Directorate Review for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-10

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Sun, 12 March 2017 19:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=66030; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1489347498; x=1490557098; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=XCQsnuC4h9pLxngUYZqz9ziecVl78NSZ6Ux8/SjrZTc=; b=TFGwfLCsud9i0KKMhy5nw4B+uJ3vfvKs2HwROfH/ROdNuaWozIBLGLbX TnAwBNJ5znvtmDffx7MDli8Mo+L3yV6oFRzsQvD+s34uq3SvkO1L70wot s7Rbp3bLE3GnoASDF2TYzqe2uodL4JCNX9RbWSQVyUxS7abEnXZenImAh 8=;