Re: [bess] Poll for early allocation request for draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-evpn-aggregation-label

Xiejingrong <xiejingrong@huawei.com> Fri, 14 December 2018 07:10 UTC

From: Xiejingrong <xiejingrong@huawei.com>
To: "Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang" <zzhang@juniper.net>, "stephane.litkowski@orange.com" <stephane.litkowski@orange.com>, "bess@ietf.org" <bess@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 07:10:20 +0000
References: <30268_1544540975_5C0FD32F_30268_272_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF924B780A07@OPEXCLILMA4.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <16253F7987E4F346823E305D08F9115AAB7DB407@nkgeml514-mbx.china.huawei.com> <BL0PR05MB5025A304740429E31500B76CD4A70@BL0PR05MB5025.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <16253F7987E4F346823E305D08F9115AAB7DD86A@nkgeml514-mbx.china.huawei.com> <DM6PR05MB5036257964FBF48DB96FEA0FD4A00@DM6PR05MB5036.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.111.217.214]