Re: [bess] Update to draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-11

Hiroshi Tsunoda <tsuno@m.ieice.org> Thu, 02 November 2017 08:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ieee-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=dn/vmIORy9P3PGm97KXzW184IChfgip+XE+qUfM536w=; b=o/gZ2urBscwMOwZ0ITgKLsYDB35fQY216gr++KzZO1TNkTC3R2IASgvaaJaPU4bRpy Hdw4I5wih2enfmNNPToTv3vcGG48iGrzskMPM33CORXN8LkB4csLy5fMd7Bq46j76uoc eHUiCU/71O1t2z+eCpjHn9mhsRwaAVsLrocG2VaDB7dX4eHEZSOG4Fga62WVp6DHQAoA jdE4hM6a3DXV/elC1fciMgamxPbsSEBevPEyh210JE2KupN1H/0iwaHjDRX9WFEepdR9 UuHtDTruvxAFd2FOOoclp0NUHbr8oNF6bE2STsgzyDrs1ALCKYEIzJIay6zAGS0uTbum pocA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dn/vmIORy9P3PGm97KXzW184IChfgip+XE+qUfM536w=; b=VfE8vz4pldvObmxHH8vkhDzyiamXrvfD3xijvNId9XH6WAI0lxZZqWNDq1HSr7XKcr tN1rHkKWStPd4OKpARcAritFu8GJ2cs9169mAamDNvcdxk4qgAB3AM7IzOi+DXudo/LP O/B4bQ7st3TcUvVyuCUf0Vl0oY2fZyWiu7NyqRQKBPHDrbQ/CpSwH0uuqGPoYir0FeQF +cL5vsnC7btWvlW0ZcHJwLmVHgE4uhE077R5i9v/BLFELguSNvI9xIxv4bcHgNLZddFj n5oONJ0+Vl+lzKefmPJLsFjD9ueCDBTk48uZ5x108XrHpYj1+v+TabctcmJQLV7B6389 zc+w==