Re: [bess] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 21 December 2020 00:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4Al1v7bj9PR7ZPgTr9I3popiLPaEcfZDPzAYHmpoARY=; b=sLQTVKaKVzqjrDCIkQBzF3yAPkq9RZ3+U119xR+CFS04dQvAWMBTRE3NfyXckVPxiB GrgRTtZyKcYA9aETQyX0cLsV+B/F5qHmwNw/WPaH+2FVyN/sF5kty/GN3E9snrAUxxcu YvR2rUwQAxktG8VbzZ5OCZ6UHKDlnp3A4A3i0ZP4OQOeHkw9rtnl/beBQgh6B/+thJDA gAkj46Ys1m+UH4lTRrATeBCL3t0HIVcflTs/HQTMBcp5kuij8GJnOp6hmh9cmegLCDQ+ cIIlHAJI1gfbZHcw0n4HqKR4In8lEIP0j97cN+oO+eQiGOWhKuL34KCCHyGaJBLEAkX1 Xw3g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4Al1v7bj9PR7ZPgTr9I3popiLPaEcfZDPzAYHmpoARY=; b=Tc/Tk3mNHanJGOsfY+b1fjZ3u388ZE1ojXOaQLPn7MQEYuHjQcZw6UpSBD68D+rZEU 3u4RuGTZthSpY/6l9x5A9l6B9CF2ey79wbD/XqpKcoAsarKcZUFt2MimjJK24oip8tg7 mAsZOwehVdJPWpky/RaDIZ1IFPH1jc17fJTbenFHamaApUqqX4cR922Gyvq1et+WsVnq t7W+S4609WMQq6subBIuX6nV3Z+6HagGK4NU7uvhslTIm8VJi/cV9kHEEmQ+ElEC+nG3 3GwkNZES/2A+O7neY7CrqLXOLdd1+dWqVZ8JJ1Ls6E+Uj4oqmLegl2mscofxWSBmG0In x7Xw==