Re: [bess] WGLC, IPR and implementation poll for draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 05 December 2018 18:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lmaRD7Y8SECa9HmuBBlwA7uDxbVc5Nde+geWAn/YXhQ=; b=YBR08O9e3DDqY+MRtb7tcInTB1/lFNd9M7yLWzRns1TyCPFQ/Pzqtc4IYmm1RJJbto +/iuhpGJHgHG8bvsA4fYZT12dgmf+0/ppfIL8Z9YupQUeqlmP0L8iFU8b29aBhxhBD9v lCFQIuV/sq610Wv4N0/yAfwsm05n44qVKAkZ5620QNM71MviO4vtKbRcT/F5bq+/hfqv fNTWSxCT2pvHdRlLEMQsxAgAGWkmkJpkb+7Yoon1VujiSdfsDkGBAN39nJAReOlDcyep 2l0i042sYR1QFHZYdQ5CcH8gjVjXpH9CPtdtbUhs4vkOAn1MWcguEdhvRF3us3j4YW23 boQA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lmaRD7Y8SECa9HmuBBlwA7uDxbVc5Nde+geWAn/YXhQ=; b=a2QiBE3eJNEPnHek56m4amRjXYMOOzNyN7MfQGlrr1BnrME90reu5YTatoVGKxVcYT 6jXnM0xAUhbKLIrAa0abFrgjH7NJfaYod4j1rnxqSbH4ojrYhjJsG7X5vTcZ+mez7SMG kh0/3v3BqTwhaEMhE2PcTKb6Uu7mXrvEBLA0cdPCj0rL+AQHUWQlkje+C8t8b5UIqQ13 QdqsnQjNZR7bqNImQWvITPJqMdYV16IP6JFwSrw0M5/XhA0rgQthtRbYfxWFrcBQ34Y5 rUlh/OXnVYos8AY+s3ohT5lI2yiex1YuTg8CQVRaqNS9a5eqeMQbm+z4Fi8geTGre6Qu d/Pg==