Re: [bess] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 21 January 2021 20:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SgquNeo/Rk5cbRdsbit02GiSM5ypOL8Z3UuD8zzMAUg=; b=Pa7/vD9PTONHnwZXZJlGhNwWaLHQ1ix1WnXzjyv2hzzRkF4ukPzdSctSxfiaYZqMg3 7JHZYG651suT1oxCAP8/3TWz+Z0nVKaUyjid0z0SueGYs3opnmsOtqJ6T4aWrwxnR0HV Zlk193q5UClhiW04U180J0WoZTdkAMD8XbyG+1AQWzM8EKUT19AEgWe/XB4xrJoFadez CZ2tB+oRKQzG+Ezy/z5NxxMRRvXiyeTtaTcy9iA9UTTX4Zpc/wWPJzE4orgerSZCkfOq ied20HaKnZTCfVXppKWx1sHVE5JnG9cG62gpFSTLGXashhQmoHvvhO+axd2Bo3c7cTSJ rhvw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SgquNeo/Rk5cbRdsbit02GiSM5ypOL8Z3UuD8zzMAUg=; b=ghMYwLZgng6lHTZWISPYArJC8Y6q9J7x1iDP8nM4XqINlzUzNE3qTVHAfZtuf3DrkC yKmc3rHnIfiJvvV2v09Eu21Ro28NeELWkxQGPw3cwcX5ZBDApxkEtLu0ArZN1DGahyOr lji31rksb8wXmOq2Y47yjQOUG7L79OU3DvKmlidWxTpVyHcESk/z8i2qu5vcia19M+do DTvz+6CKlkE24xUmsgNdac48fHHTJZlicGAevk5eQurmoJ4OEzicdDX9g+4G8kS8RTWo ZuJBLwZOlD2y5E42EfumekSMlHNji1ohnQkBtPxqar2coxC2Fv6BF3Uooewb+E5JToMz P/Ow==
References: <1336556383.1214634.1608220368883.ref@mail.yahoo.com> <1336556383.1214634.1608220368883@mail.yahoo.com> <CAMMESsxqkuSMkKRt-q=PagiF8dRGda-MBAvpKGRsEXWqgbaR7w@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmVRS3L51cqJgbsgYM8JOaBhmR+F=SabgP_54xOSGnZi3Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAMMESsxV36nhiXjy5bEYFuHx-CmTLHLPDDA757vuzEPpbW809A@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmVyOrsavvTYTF81VmM9k9Ckp+u4BgXz4Ba3+Ocm_FpXLQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAMMESsx4XfBQHE1r6azr+J+WrEK+S4MuBK_hCXU4xhqBbE7mXA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmW4X9PROzZWOpEDtxGyg6p+h8dL_gKLXfSTL0Ts=+RARw@mail.gmail.com> <CAMMESswE_9XxiM-sK0K8N7_OB59xoWOHWFhacqq1DQ6958xD3A@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmXZkaH-tnhZLCHDUpsDhFFZR6PeRB9qCm2vYfu9VLwiJA@mail.gmail.com> <CAMMESsxEEH_4AdHguMnm8wx2fmKqhwEqO8sdh-DOaXbUa7oFLw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmX6Yqoz0sjVUizaQSYp+cZ9qat0anJDxR+4dwjQ2v44TA@mail.gmail.com> <CAMMESszB4yg=i4FWrMxUkbyG7bt-AoyhNWGEtCuoG4w2YarQag@mail.gmail.com>