Re: [bess] shepherd review of draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree

Thomas Morin <thomas.morin@orange.com> Thu, 05 January 2017 09:54 UTC

To: "Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com>, Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>, "George Swallow -T (swallow - MBO PARTNERS INC at Cisco)" <swallow@cisco.com>, Eric Rosen <erosen@juniper.net>, BESS <bess@ietf.org>
References: <3323ddae-c96f-49a4-2dec-1bfc4ed857dc@orange.com> <D3EA14B3.1B9CAE%sajassi@cisco.com> <6cb41698-b98b-ecbf-9e34-660771bd3fb8@orange.com> <D42D4E86.1BE849%sajassi@cisco.com> <0b846411-4526-c6d3-3ea4-87ebd90de953@orange.com> <D46E097E.1C5BCA%sajassi@cisco.com> <62a4bc51-b9de-4a80-a843-bfa356bc23ea@orange.com> <D47571E1.1C6CE2%sajassi@cisco.com> <D4759385.1C6F23%sajassi@cisco.com> <84953d59-4962-2b5d-1730-7ac1d0d9c982@orange.com> <D47964F6.1C70D0%sajassi@cisco.com>