Re: [bess] WGLC, IPR and implementation poll for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-virtual-eth-segment

<stephane.litkowski@orange.com> Tue, 15 January 2019 06:00 UTC

From: stephane.litkowski@orange.com
To: "Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com>, Yu Tianpeng <yutianpeng.ietf@gmail.com>, "jorge.rabadan@alcatel-lucent.com" <jorge.rabadan@alcatel-lucent.com>
CC: "bess@ietf.org" <bess@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 06:00:44 +0000
References: <17128_1543833795_5C0508C3_17128_38_7_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF924B778825@OPEXCLILMA4.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <b8a609d8-0e79-07d1-eb55-0a80076456ca@gmail.com> <C9AA0D7F-9519-41A8-8FED-5E8794492395@cisco.com> <8DE4E380-29E6-49B7-AFFD-5AA1BC460649@cisco.com> <CAKFJ8epD=7G9GvfnziSqMx=NuUkTeeG0p1NkjvSB1_UQfaUK5A@mail.gmail.com> <37D08E0D-B951-48F3-90E1-A398A3A9E074@cisco.com> <CAKFJ8eqZSyoZbTX_Qfcs+-XOR1pTi5ckngXAb1dd7M8x4ndt7A@mail.gmail.com> <239F3050-C8DA-4E87-AE35-90B9BD6F7FE4@cisco.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.4]