Re: [bess] WGLC, IPR and implementation poll for draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 05 June 2019 17:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=KllETUWk/H0kvt/7RhIQhpY61rOLSgjalZB1dDMXwgk=; b=AC5HkH9OxwunZSr7izbzjUDtU0PH1LaRQZ+mwRJLQgr/a47/Ev7KyMJhCEU7vqb6c2 OHmSVXuH0keMBnB5TRHfHNeJMD6SZrDZknYjYZlT81PAp9OSmhHypp9MolDPJyxdtURK 2GfIVuaFRu6VCwbg2K6dGpICvZcQnrDc/HqZ2PjKG+NdsclRVxxzO+fh2Y3s9x8KCX9P hZV5G4qRjSQlIuRmp+67+v4QlzqUaWeIGQRuLpU1EgfstK5+r6nyId+pvareTFE30uXG OpMfuux0DAdN3x5zGng07WmalsDLiBp49Ggn9wkdM53JMknonA5vk/4qRelPWlKukuRe /H5w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KllETUWk/H0kvt/7RhIQhpY61rOLSgjalZB1dDMXwgk=; b=GQtMZEiX9T0VxtX0E9gVavRMa7xnCeyT8Pj0guab8F5XHypbvYjANRJ0OqCHlghqXU aPsRGM79wjr08pBTPloeky7qnvpEUHmkjnauZDbc3NkS/BQEubFvbmP8TAhd4WdHr3gF S5P0/0R+JvsWlcsjxZY5MUA46tFbUdVVUFcSMyhbBuAiU272njyKyMlciVYUvKEpt5uu TWXB+dexXgYHPvrcVnsbQkjKO+R0XDG0qYeg0HKGJxV0hNTzTIdEQKF+hGmMCaeiawV7 P1CEycTljqhUYZ+sxSdOXmz0rXb0dwQEB4KtFmvdApWGJMyciZ2ZssINpuJgQMO1dhGu +sHg==
References: <26502_1542873261_5BF660AD_26502_47_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF924B7752E9@OPEXCLILMA4.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <BL0PR05MB5025A934922FDDC316AFD2E4D4AC0@BL0PR05MB5025.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmXcu3b9dObX=G9vyHNJtEuJ4wWqMtQXvxCNxgNOSCsmWw@mail.gmail.com> <CO2PR05MB24550CC9932A560B1DC7B19BD44B0@CO2PR05MB2455.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmV6oigz+ODY9C6QEqkDQY1X+x=yDpWqPoiODyyqVeTwHA@mail.gmail.com> <DM5PR05MB354829730C814ADE41F373CFD4310@DM5PR05MB3548.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmWNmdavTzoeGK+b1Tz-am6foNJ=1c5Kz7iKJ1gc7Lsvcg@mail.gmail.com>