[bess] Comments on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-yang-07

Yu Tianpeng <yutianpeng.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 29 March 2019 18:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ygDzYs+OgqkecWLtkZHn0b7gik7MmuFuShX5Kop45zo=; b=RtwqVrZTVi+ng8mHvih5Z9VGkRdKkwvWBuRUbPg5fumbYnswz37MWpFpEqpKu9Z9CB bNNFJ7IEDbCNOBJZescpeeMtEbTTl7vFDdAdtQwkz0RGf+QZA/X1MseDVVybIsuMMjWC XdzlaH6yCaHsP7oGYsqQJBH/G7AwpcD78v3edE3TYzueK88yKT5+CXgYEwg7WbbnWqez JKugy6Ia8B00hk66AjzNlsUfmwDW26evAcFmmlhOjVCbwWdJifvaZMng13SS1BSRMs25 Y5wplnAefrcamsR3FEfdsBcRFSXkCvGBwaM+yoVhpm/B27DCWytyrEtKo/c7EvLLPvMF papQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ygDzYs+OgqkecWLtkZHn0b7gik7MmuFuShX5Kop45zo=; b=MRq3gzFdtj690aOCuwQFm/5MQ+MeNi6b0U7M/kvBYau1SNMomQKWpth7YnWcMb8pae Hjtq8g9sXvWREPKgmuMkmCkq+/PwllNuDwIhmyWhX9KTKSu2SV0mIVhLUMzIZb2erlAp +dbeMx9cU13PBxgZBe6bTM3Fu+1bJGMBlLXqZfOXQ9e5UyaQ63URxqGVKoywhpxIPhZ9 My/FZTwJbgGyCcYMLIihnGAE+pGFOaW1nv2UY36Z6Tc3WvU+sbq8qXAQAKtUbNHp0oCR +BFtWW4722iwUBActGF77gIhFq+pGWpToApnsuWadpsvlxKn0nqdKINT2Guou0G0XUoQ 8W8g==