Re: [bess] [**EXTERNAL**] RE: CORRECTION WG Last Call, IPR and Implementation Poll for *draft-ietf-bess-evpn-geneve-03*

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Tue, 28 September 2021 19:59 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tGhw9+BgCSGuvuVIhz8zLh9ZL2aNUC+pMsiDCtaZHCg=; b=pW+7oYQ+j5XQZOxobjea+R0ammq7G6oMQTadaOVFbeZNP/1GSPfP7n1Es7+qUa8kH4 jVlMVrNG/kVMgw32gyOGYA7pm5lxREA8bEJA59OYsulkycZ2Erd+nW5XdiSBmxdBSFFM Xlq8orL2ISaO1ULVyuPD6WChXysoNBkGVxPnztczVIDgyq8AkYeU4E3mFz3fz9vHVzOs Ky0fq+ew9vwYyllY7AKGpZxncvinP5b0iaDqk1+YUqgGpXRPts856aRIqnHWVeSKHnS7 GOZInm90jjePO5m/MynVO4yXSjldekJ6f3GTLAMP9W6vfXi0fp5nVdIg0QCxyZNvMG5p UMCg==