Re: [bess] WG adoption call and IPR poll for draft-rabadan-bess-vendor-evpn-route-07

Siddhesh Dindorkar <siddhesh.dindorkar@nuagenetworks.net> Wed, 28 August 2019 21:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=nuagenetworks-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=zKDaAkoFxHW7RTL4RY+/dltEUxWZQL+7DRSHzlxIXYk=; b=17o/S93OeHQRREHv9T0OJbi07jFC/sFObuZ6qD8jycyQtXQNuGPuMuoH2Jr0xeeDQi uvnZde7XDuTFlT/6zvDGgKvdJbjG2V5bTsuuxcoGT/pNURSwl4l0P101pTiKrkrRHf9t jmhKmNWBe2nTCdUgeB5R87JKRBkoHE6/1t3+0b/j88w7Sh5q489FOa42J3WmfAjAd8+z 8MKin4ghOXuTR29xZDhYvoxKUBihtDt0B3dyJ0mjnulMeD2WO8vb1AgnWSPXDYULsjIh YIeILcPb5RxjgWO3WMhkNstA/m1uS4+lmc+EhcwYBjQyFHwloX2l/8rQAyvNTsRXQ7g1 dcfg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zKDaAkoFxHW7RTL4RY+/dltEUxWZQL+7DRSHzlxIXYk=; b=A6s7EZSF1o4dNHCtFbogqaclwvI5DTN43K3FIkqnXb/7Eq/gMmTNNHyUaJSzYrPyiU JsEJAa/Kmvndn/7jXwDsQ/Py9Bcyu6v+eAKNZ7a3GAOsF7CSE7bZGA7HA8gSPaLIJ0gp c50MRNSlv2geGTIzvpb8EqEbuOlT45crwwcXO8Hkstesz+pGR/HZ2JE7/Di0oAmDYNzx seOwe4ReOGYJFXpTFhwKVUf3r72yjokCd1DM7YfVN5ZFI6bKwd2gbs+YdwkGMGTabxux eW5IW1MI9GFYFJbDxRJQPYAwRmxuU3xetvYicfHZajxhGKE9BHzDytMNlP4AawzcFY0R ATKg==