Re: [bess] draft-mohanty-bess-evpn-bum-opt-00 - clarification on problem description

"Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com> Sat, 24 March 2018 16:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=25870; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1521910429; x=1523120029; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=sVSTUbmcxeWfTssxev/Oibchux3kKL46OiD9mbH/z9A=; b=ksV9UOL+1JhhkrW+PCQ9hoQR0ZKCivYG7PFWXp49pqIKb9AKar0dmm7A BBWHUWFmFuYaMsJjbGTMiB4St6GFq5FfYPz429SAGyi3+qvpHISmMm822 WexKPmW93bKzAU/9tsCKxOVqeg8tW2wEFx0c+1rnv73T6ALGtYPXVcse7 c=;