Re: [bess] EVPN Multihoming and Symmetric IRB

Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal <muthu.arul@gmail.com> Thu, 25 April 2019 06:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=A3JyqooK4qVRk8qHIO2PSu6ZehaF3NCAr7IUKhV/XoA=; b=rvb4nSrd4a2JiULmCYdkxFz7YST2zNoTBvUgIgXFjebjz1vdlCWyCpbXuoDlzOteEp f//NOKLJeKLKxvMSoAHns9H5iHBEld8uj9V8jE7P9WOQu03NaC0G2wtE7sp3tm/3zpAp 8n2SD+y0NtQD9Al+f8NS3ztaD6qyPFj6ecwnu9NL694yPUKbCfyxscrB0gm+6OHgcql4 HGOuEkLKx91BfkDPqZ4xfrI8W8/VN/Sfhy1lNb81HB0KCo6DuNBkHouPOZ8avzYit7XC 6cebvX4RY12QF6nrwZU+EnZD1R/HG3B5vL81mtoVNazn19BXT+mSwPVMm4gf3X1Jh9oi 6ySA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=A3JyqooK4qVRk8qHIO2PSu6ZehaF3NCAr7IUKhV/XoA=; b=dvwGej7vkjBnFXURzoY5C7omwT4KtH0qOnCbPEYwf9j/G4/zNf2WJ6qNX7iX5THi+C ibFLh89JwWxBLekz/S4IIgmdLzv2gG9HBYP859SyJJmmRpQwpDy1duTnPd9Gp2wNT1B1 dHXsf+KR5nCK4QAnjuAllcAEl8s2Ec/DSaEOOW3u9XvR28Ya82Kb84pApTr02brg0TjK YcpZenL9IDlqyznrIu+49EnvhiLc7EEhDuP0Jrkr89e1DnFab/N6sSogBhWPPKugmFmZ pIHvvDrEvWgrxB8J79AE9o68YeG/AOFVmc1Vww7XP1FEdHBjBC6hlmTc3+dRRT6sFd7m joWg==