Re: [bess] Update to draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-11

Glenn Mansfield Keeni <glenn@cysols.com> Wed, 01 November 2017 04:07 UTC

To: Hiroshi Tsunoda <tsuno@m.ieice.org>
Cc: Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com>, "mib-doctors@ietf.org" <mib-doctors@ietf.org>, "Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang" <zzhang@juniper.net>, "EXT - thomas.morin@orange.com" <thomas.morin@orange.com>, Martin Vigoureux <martin.vigoureux@nokia.com>, "bess@ietf.org" <bess@ietf.org>
From: Glenn Mansfield Keeni <glenn@cysols.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 13:07:19 +0900
Subject: Re: [bess] Update to draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-11

Hi Tsuno,
    Thanks for addressing the issues in the new draft. It
looks good. I do not have any major issues with the MIB.
But before we give a go-ahead I would like to ask to you
do another editorial check for nits.These are basically
               s/network/networks/
type of fixes.
A minor issue with the MIB on naming related mater-
I would suggest
       s/l2L3VpnMcastPmsiFieldGroup/l2L3VpnMcastCoreGroup/

Glenn