Re: [bess] A new draft for MVPN in IPv6-only network.

duanfanghong <duanfanghong@huawei.com> Wed, 28 December 2022 10:32 UTC

From: duanfanghong <duanfanghong@huawei.com>
To: "Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang" <zzhang=40juniper.net@dmarc.ietf.org>, "bess@ietf.org" <bess@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 10:32:04 +0000
References: <16b002685b9849f291dc55fd1e340fcf@huawei.com> <BL0PR05MB5652BFECA4AFBA71698F2178D4D99@BL0PR05MB5652.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <eaf255a23f59425ab4a33e293ef070c9@huawei.com> <BL0PR05MB565221BFEB25AF7C1069F805D4DC9@BL0PR05MB5652.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <2f194269bdcb462cb340fc2c9f88ad0c@huawei.com> <BL0PR05MB5652D8D6C86250F6E56F7AAED4DE9@BL0PR05MB5652.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <ab8af78d4449437eaa0554c4f250f490@huawei.com> <BL0PR05MB56525E7E741852D508D3B02DD4AD9@BL0PR05MB5652.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <3b99d095a4fb4805902c60348af1638d@huawei.com> <BL0PR05MB56526EE44D49ABC48CD4EA0AD4AC9@BL0PR05MB5652.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <120b0b3bf8024f6e96d67d1094eb86e6@huawei.com> <BL0PR05MB5652D086FC6451ED96BC279CD4AF9@BL0PR05MB5652.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <fe1a5baa5c2345d4ab4430ea0eb0403e@huawei.com> <BL0PR05MB56520F2D3BEB532F4FBD94C1D4B39@BL0PR05MB5652.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <742895050b754a3680f52f97582dd2e3@huawei.com> <BL0PR05MB56522C09F76E5D3ED0C301DBD4869@BL0PR05MB5652.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <0f8cf0cd981c4f46b1160547ae117a3c@huawei.com> <BL0PR05MB565229E00D799D901552009ED4939@BL0PR05MB5652.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <ae85017f105146ddbd7e219a6cedaf1a@huawei.com> <BL0PR05MB56529FEEB463FCC8C52AD982D49C9@BL0PR05MB5652.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.136.128.119]