Re: [bess] [Idr] draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay vs. draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps

Thomas Morin <thomas.morin@orange.com> Thu, 19 May 2016 08:34 UTC

To: John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net>, IDR <idr@ietf.org>, BESS <bess@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay@tools.ietf.org>, "Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com>, "Rabadan, Jorge (Nokia - US)" <jorge.rabadan@nokia.com>, "draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encap@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encap@tools.ietf.org>
References: <5729F1C3.1030605@orange.com> <012C176C-A8D6-45AA-BA69-616C0ED7E41E@alcatel-lucent.com> <SN1PR0501MB1709E1AF8C398791421E2123C77B0@SN1PR0501MB1709.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <420BA2D8D80A6727.2B2C290F-2299-40BB-B53B-CC36D2B5D826@mail.outlook.com> <1881_1462451514_572B3D3A_1881_7198_1_0vn90oitr7e881gh2sn8qm5f.1462451509961@email.android.com> <SN1PR0501MB17099CA0122BA8B4C3F99E7EC77C0@SN1PR0501MB1709.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <17029_1462484835_572BBF63_17029_2323_1_opi9hqsl9b9tani0t0skkcuq.1462484831251@email.android.com> <SN1PR0501MB170976E947BEABC8FD591ED8C77C0@SN1PR0501MB1709.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <28175_1463566739_573C4192_28175_2444_1_613f729b-d12e-5c48-29a1-ff000c1184a1@orange.com> <SN1PR0501MB17090A6F0AC5D3D447E21C28C7490@SN1PR0501MB1709.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <9ed4f1b1-1d84-2302-d7bb-5ad7fc42acdb@orange.com> <SN1PR0501MB1709067A4289CA9E8FAC6E61C7490@SN1PR0501MB1709.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>