Re: [bess] VXLAN BGP EVPN Question

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Mon, 27 April 2020 04:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ieMsTECYuxSgBtoxpduGxaVhGK2LLchH8JmnPFJrXw0=; b=euE1SN/BE7MkeAZzc4EewNdwvXCKY/9un/85yOGriQclIo5ljuECY3FwNHOXRwNjLr 7ybdddSHgoMRl7XGtQR8q5Nu9/SvQDrgs2fcNhqSPzpiC3A48fWYnonDvKV5FSiafI+V OTio7uZic7iOwCa5cl/d7TO3od+bgcJjybouyzmDPc+MUN9QnnqXqcJueH3D9Sn4ktrs VZTvbkVjkcfTgCTezjc5CGySgNX7pbktwcCS7ETodPAVzdKfHSMOFSdw+gqMi9+1D9Si qEDMJKnraOa9FwewfqWg/Np+pqD/d/qf+VKNgvfGxJCV6UUsKgACEMmFfteMuvSszb+w TaYQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ieMsTECYuxSgBtoxpduGxaVhGK2LLchH8JmnPFJrXw0=; b=HYT7RHzFEKGIgAQbyE3U0YZ3Ky1CtnBBgA+zb8wk2+0kxEcMOizs7tFczarvWgvDgh e7c0nXMi0ya8NpsV+sldXByDz5u0kklSAE4g2JGTJWn66Th0fkeJKAmqmfRuKCBUZmLe Dbb6psZAqvsqe1gjnrbAlamQl22qu4e76E1qLkxsTKJ3ORz/IEqZcKSiMqUe+bEyJ8j3 HayolVTmh0WQWfuzF02tDumYTH5Nko9QGRfuUwhwvdIq7fRFKIB3Lfy47+FtpMseH03E lJdEYduKBMoZ5ZUDpBuDWElNiKy6eVP3uzjXU389xJN39oiHajZoNQJYIHgVmOkOjgQg ZIpQ==
References: <CABNhwV1kPDhRcuqS8GOpTiKoyk_QHKVXa582JUznLvKfXQe54w@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV352jKVSu2Jwf9dRgzmjc05gvmLo_CL5EGuR12en-7Z_A@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV0Tww-8SxBocQBZ4vuj7DMW44ymN4ux4h1JoaYNENnioQ@mail.gmail.com> <8193067d-3b28-40fc-8c96-3f3c528ece6c@Spark> <CABNhwV227BzgCy4JURSqYE_OZ4EgtETSKJ0jZ3yrHEHLuSqVuQ@mail.gmail.com> <0B536455-62B0-434A-9FD8-D5DBB51ACA9E@nokia.com> <CABNhwV0GpszLRrCWxdGYY6-2TkwyjH4FfAFR6ybrjr9K-WGS6Q@mail.gmail.com> <E0E3A8BE-7087-4E2C-951C-4639D151A993@nokia.com> <FFD6C035-8B14-4A1A-A8B5-3472E62CABA7@cisco.com> <CABNhwV3_tps9J=NTjiZQ9T=DbmoFXNkx3ULpaw5DkKkkmSedQg@mail.gmail.com> <FC401FB0-9182-4180-A2C8-D688D2F5A654@nokia.com> <CABNhwV3tUkV20xekWJNhyoHqCAq7vX4bbkFB=RLL0N7onvrHQw@mail.gmail.com>