Re: [bess] AD Review of draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree-09

"Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com> Wed, 10 May 2017 00:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=88014; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1494377503; x=1495587103; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=GVljkI6aVPd2X+XRk3SdDSCZw6/5zdDc1aEFQ26hKIs=; b=QpZTjWW1XtJ3O0fnM8ME3lmGrEGSg9Q5Y7zLGlu8O+cUfLDWhKfOqlmW sa998RyL7DaTEuObGWrvstfo3YgDO0wyZmncNalPabCNPtyTKL96r8HhS kxp7gsA6+b0c4aQFT2+I5EBPjRHIORTwsfM9gjDJkbJ8xxyi6X0FaYXEj A=;