Re: [bess] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree-13: (with COMMENT)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Mon, 30 October 2017 14:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=RJtx6WOuPQNz2nlhR71T2h9JQQPSxa53DAbtvB1DXLw=; b=f9DVb+rJ6/RLt4KCb5WIzgx0u4d2kzb/cBDZG0AKoTyhlY5Z45cKt9KVEU5K6DkVj0 A3ctmRJi+iF3iHYF4s/XHt//uZcOMWi46n81hPKkIRg3MiPIH6HR5ccgKkF4Fi4sBDXn VR7Tna6TOfrSWSIKJHfRoWrl51fAyzcGL44t5H0yizL8PvZpT6vTZGCzEGSO4eeEe/kU AKUBwDHOf30TQbXHIZsH9zfbQ7sFGbZv8bjjwMCJMUfNqjkNSHYUrka2TFalL/VDPFFR 1XKMuyDIapRQFER7ns4wqcTQTFGBZTgiwtqpkqWbj32HQiEQYMXLVOgPtW1K+DdMqrkp 5Q4Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=RJtx6WOuPQNz2nlhR71T2h9JQQPSxa53DAbtvB1DXLw=; b=CS0SDH/OHgestSFWKnBojCHuuGVUE8UvN4VQ/DHL5YGcNr9kh7lzecP00wXoXMTrZM E/KJmsKUdqMf1tWWVpBeVR37enOTNsssF91dHv/L82y0CuoIFFUlO5W+1euv0X9VJREq k5BueVMO+xsnCa6Mv8VPq0nVkY/nOMc7wuVI+Q64g+hoDj3TKDhRdqbFW4oN1tWxEqij KHyHqCYnv3zD0l4xN6bNoIbKIR906yXkdFfVNXsTr+35d2zMMXg3sOR9PiZ9SVH0e/3e uwZrWRCctql5Mah7IQ1rAPhkQ/BISBm0rg+Qo+pXpvrss8onhL357BhqIOIfyXiJ5dnt Es1g==