Re: [bess] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ-05: (with COMMENT)

"Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com> Tue, 22 January 2019 07:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6052; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1548141428; x=1549351028; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=CSFEOegZQ043CWfBLLEAImFETY5n3B+gaUWf8T/BcOI=; b=FtIJbceArXTOMlEfRzSlVIy4INVJc7TazPZzd5sHSrP21WPKo7b62UFh peJ4/K4SwqU4q+skSfT9p0W0GRbmPeLRUQSG/rT4TI5gEZGan7XMcb1SD p+KUxnp5Z8uA3VRFP8HUiyAk+kkKpLPERWHQgdvYxRfkgF0G7jIGMV33u Q=;