Re: [bfcpbis] TCP/TLS and UDP/DTLS comments on 4582bis and 4583bis

Tom Kristensen <2mkristensen@gmail.com> Wed, 16 April 2014 17:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=6N9ZH6DD1vzXTP87nvUiAAC4N77lXg4KypcSAaZODig=; b=jrHX6F1USv2d6aJ6i/aiy3gN8T53Gr6PMb6rJwOt2Mz3Zj92V5c/HAau3WoWqtCDio Dh2mgMm7E0i8n9WjJUN8/OvCaTE4PLoMxaw72B1qedeIvvoRevsqIPlZ5+4epIAt/KDi DDf/VqH70Ge0jL23c7vbmD7K7bIIlU96HxH79C5CB/k4sVacKZK2cks0dhViZNic82w6 1n1Pa0XZ2Qw0yThw0nEvD9DQ80+lwoCr8Baja/J/L2CtCGU3kvzUYgCjeKguGVRdQ/p+ nZL6xrbkEGTDxXimVUKVUh7DqxWAFOVFkUJjSNa64dm+ufpuxpaTOs0UKZkIzq0NsSlH 2p7Q==