Re: [bfcpbis] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis-10.txt

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Tue, 14 January 2014 19:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6440; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1389726238; x=1390935838; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=9vQfjq/TscTtAVDeIE674aBP1EEi/UTGhp+Yy2fyP+0=; b=L308aj/EmsIuvPUOzxMoP5ot/00h9+Eo4avsfps5c3FRh99N4Qy2D0UU 46lnq5xCjVYU6mhdmkmRdaWAsE8bYPm/bAYrW3wQkyan0Ew6elFiTM3rb NlrXSe4lTip0uVS4wUenKYUy3Z+fYqB9BHPPcquarpEIxguEsQgRaNg2T Y=;