Re: [bfcpbis] draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Mon, 21 September 2015 18:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=46226; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1442861454; x=1444071054; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=KGjEvswJPseA2bVHT3DoedmNMzJ9c6uHbx1sX9BS2g8=; b=SYe2FPtYf9UtqUacwS3iSV/AWZQLpxGBZftSzbw/tKyuWe2I4pka1SyG rbMZrU++zSHxnh+6GuFE7ShgpS4eEqNhXLr6GIVDYofQ5PYzEUuMHG0hY na6L+sWoINwwIIxsMm4EThn7ALBdxk0PbXLGkxOberblwD3l61YwRlmzP w=;