Re: [bfcpbis] TCP/TLS and UDP/DTLS comments on 4582bis and 4583bis

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Wed, 26 March 2014 23:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=30025; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1395875444; x=1397085044; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=D6uROMbvK70QKJVmar7LRhFOF1V/aP7EhrR/YrSboXo=; b=VUs2MaFB956tS+mjORYOUxjucp3N1KUK3QIZlrcukU+mQAxKUpdqZrxI Xhp9ydkhSSRXAV8GufK7Y4+4foyYoDqv8fUCXUZZ4C/kJHUYiwyIg59Pe /f3/LQDUz86iAzGK5v1ftVkb1Wx0oU/fSNbXn0nWynJ6dbwpr1EIoVjNo k=;